PS2 issue - Can't read "purple" discs?

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Consoles » La PS2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Nouveau Gamer
Nouveau Gamer

Garçon Nintendo Wii Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Votre Connaissance en Jeux-Vidéos:

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 07:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: PS2 issue - Can't read "purple" discs? Répondre en citant
HI,

I have an older PS2 - it was a "Network" edition (so, not a "first wave" PS2), and it has played every game I put in it... until I bought Taito Legends. The system simply will not read the disc at all. I've managed to get it to run once in the entire time I've owned the disc. Meanwhile, other, newer PS2s have no problem with it at all. 
It was brought to my attention again this weekend when I went to Gateway (a gaming convention), and found that a friend's Worms Forts wouldn't play on my system either - and I noticed that it, too, has a purple read surface. 
Is there some sort of firmware upgrade that I can get and install on my PS2 to be able to play these? It's really annoying... I'm only asking because my Search-Fu is weak, and all I'm getting are hits for PS3 firmware updates and "hack" updates for the PS2.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=182791
Teaser video production

Thanks!
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 07:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » La PS2

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact