Game Console OS

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Les membres » Photos de vos Consoles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Nouveau Gamer
Nouveau Gamer

Garçon Nintendo Wii Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Votre Connaissance en Jeux-Vidéos:

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game Console OS Répondre en citant
HI,

I would like to suggest a simple boot strap style loader that simply looks for a program at a specific location. Very much like original cartridge based game consoles. You plug in the SD card, hit power on, and the game on the SD card runs.I'm not an expert on any of this, but I'm guessing all that would be required is a decent BIOS to initialize everything before starting the program. Of course I'm not sure how GPU access would work. Everyone keeps saying the GPU driver is closed source so I guess the BIOS would have to be a super stripped down version of Linux? Is there any way to interface to the Linux OpenGL ES driver without having Linux installed?The end result of this project would be to allow simple games to be programmed for a vtech style console for kids to play, but with 100x more power.Any insight or suggestions is appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1218
Corporate animation Company

Thanks!
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Photos de vos Consoles

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact