My GBA sp keeps freezing and makes a distorted noise

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Consoles » La GBA / GBA SP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Gamer Moyen
Gamer Moyen

Garçon Nintendo Wii

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 11:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: My GBA sp keeps freezing and makes a distorted noise Répondre en citant
Hi,

I recently went through my draws find my old gba sp and automatically I wanted to play it. I found the charger for it also as it was dead and I also found some of the games I had for it. When it was finished charging I played it till an alarming sound and that was a distorted noise coming from the game boy and shortly after that I saw that the game had froze. I kept on turning it on and off again to see if it would happen. It happened every time though sometimes it would last longer or shorter till it froze and made that noise. Do any of you guys know anything on how I can fix this? 
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/my_gba_sp_keeps_freezing_and_makes_a_distorted_noise?start=
Blockchain digital advertising

Thanks
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 11:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » La GBA / GBA SP

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact