XBOX home console issue.

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Les membres » Photos de vos Consoles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Gamer Moyen
Gamer Moyen

Garçon Nintendo Wii

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Fév - 07:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: XBOX home console issue. Répondre en citant
Hi,

so... the problem is that the xbox i play on is not set as my home xbox. its set on a friends so they gain access to my games. well with fortnight it seems that only the home xbox gets the founders rewards. so i can log in as me and have tons of loot and founders login and so on, but my friend who uses the xbox i have set as my home not only does not get the loot or llamas or founders login but there is also no way for him to upgrade the game or even purchase it for himself. is there anyway to make this work to where the 2nd xbox thats set as my home xbox can have others play the game and then buy the game for themselves?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/early-access/feedback/15817-xbox-home-console-issue

Cloud product video
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Fév - 07:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Photos de vos Consoles

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact