Cannot load saved games- XBOX ONE

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Consoles » La XBOX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Gamer Moyen
Gamer Moyen

Garçon Nintendo Wii

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 12:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cannot load saved games- XBOX ONE Répondre en citant
Hello,

So I've been playing this game for about a week or so. Made some good progress and recently established a base on the arid planet. After the recent Xbox update earlier today (June 20), I went to start my game. The game loads fine to the menu, and I go to load my save. The game crashes. Have not been able to successfully load, and have tried 10+ times.

I'm able to start a new game no problem from the menu. However after I exit the game (saves just fine) im unable to load the new save. I've tried reinstalling the game, no luck. Hopefully this is fixed, because at the moment I've paid $20 for a game I cannot play. 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.systemera.net/topic/29946-cannot-load-saved-games-xbox-one/

3D Product Design Animation Examples
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 12:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » La XBOX

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact