Problems with units in the outputs

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Autres » Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Gamer Moyen
Gamer Moyen

Garçon Nintendo Wii

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 10:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Problems with units in the outputs Répondre en citant
Dear all,

I am working on experimental data of a spar buoy wind turbine. OC3 Hywind 5MW turbine is taken as reference. I am calibrating the physical model starting from the certified test 24.

I have some problem comparing the tensions of the mooring lines coming from the summary output and the ones from MoorDyn output. The values from the global summary output seem to be affected by a magnification factor of 10^3 in respect the specific MoorDyn output. 
Should I consider in input the tension in N or KN? Is it possible that the labels in the general output are wrong even for the displacements? It appears as though all the output parameters are affected by this problem.
I was wondering if I am making a mistake in the input files of MoorDyn and Hydrodyn (here attached).

Do you have any thoughts on what could be the cause of this problem?

I really appreciate your help

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://wind.nrel.gov/forum/wind/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1687

Online B2B Marketing Examples
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 10:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Autres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact