Editing .AFS files ?

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Consoles » La PS2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Gamer Moyen
Gamer Moyen

Garçon Nintendo Wii

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 08:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Editing .AFS files ? Répondre en citant
hello everyone, i desperatly need help Sad, alright here goes i want to go to edit afs files and luckly i found a neat tool called afs explorer v3.7 i managed to open a file from the onimusha dawn of dreams game and managed to listen to the voice and the music of the same tool, and I found that this game has both the voice and the japanese voice. (voice files and others files) but after i am done editing i could not find anyway to replace the edit with the original files in the afs ..

so my question is how to repalce the folder that has the edited files with the orignal afs file? or how to import the edited folder into the file? 

any help will be apreciated

Thank you !!!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.ps2-home.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2837
Brand Storytelling
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 08:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » La PS2

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact