portable prezis don't work on some Windows devices

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Consoles » Le PORTABLE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Gamer Moyen
Gamer Moyen

Garçon Nintendo Wii

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: portable prezis don't work on some Windows devices Répondre en citant
Hello,

I have been using prezi for a long time. In the last few months the presentations are not loading prompting the option to return to the old viewer. Furthermore all portable prezi's in the school I work in where previously universally loaded are now hit and miss depending on which device and staff profile they are loaded on. It is really frustrating and unfortunately it is making me think of returning to a different presentation format. It appears that you can only get support by upgrading, however I am reluctant to do this unless the problem is likely to be resolved. It was so reliable only months ago.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://getsatisfaction.com/prezi/topics/portable-prezis-dont-work-on-some-…
animation videos
MSN
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Ultimate-Gamers Index du Forum » Le PORTABLE

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Contact